Inbox Dollars: Is this a legitimate survey panel?
Inbox Dollars has gained a great reputation in the online survey community. This company has been operating as a survey panel site for close to 10 years now. So yes, the site is legitimate and not a scam. As for me, it’s been quite easy and I’ve never faced a problem with withdrawing my money or redeeming the accumulated points.
Rewards Offered for Surveys:
- Cash paid (via Paypal). Receive $5 just for signing up!
- iTunes gift cards
- Amazon gift cards
- Sweepstakes entries for $25,000 prize
Payout Minimum: The minimum cashout amount is $10 which is equivalent to 1000 points.
Age Requirement: In order to register and participate with InboxDollars.com, you must be at least 18 years or older.
Open to Countries: At this time, Inbox Dollars is only open to residents in the United States.
- Good Opportunity for Extra Cash – This is a great opportunity for those who stay at home needing extra cash to help with expenses. It is also a good option for young people to help them save up for college and other important occasions in their lives.
- Refer -A-Friend – You would be thrilled and very happy to know that Inbox Dollars offers a good referral program. For the referral program, when you invite your family and friends to join a website, and in return, you will get rewarded for their registration.
- Lots of Free Trial Invitations – While participating in survey panels, their will be trial invitations you may click on that collects information from you. This is why you'll receive email lots of junk mail. I would recommend signing up with an email you don't use often.
- Low Paying Tasks – Another thing that bugs me are the low paying opportunities. For each assignment that you perform, you get rewarded around fifty cents for it. Therefore you would have to perform a huge amount tasks to earn a handful of cash.
Overall, Inbox Dollars is a legit site you can trust when it comes to actually getting paid. From research, there are many people that really enjoy this site. In my opinion, if you're looking to make hundreds of dollars, it's not a reasonable way to earn a living.