We all have to shop regularly for one thing or another. One of the best ways to maximize your shopping is to do it online on sites that offer rebates. The good thing is that the sites are usually free. They generally make their money by earning commission for each of the purchases that you make using the direct link they provide and then share some of this money with you. For most people however, the dilemma is in finding genuine sites here are some for your consideration:
Online Shopping Sites Where You Can Earn Cash Back
1. FatWallet is the place to be. They promote themselves as a “One Stop Shop” that provides savings and cash back. You can earn as much as 25 percent cash back. The payout minimum is $10 which can be paid via paypal, bank deposit or a check. They also offer coupon codes.
2. BeFrugal has over 4,000 stores on their si te and you can earn back as much as 30% of the money you spend. The minimum payout is $25 paid via paypal, check or gift card. The payments are processed every mid-month. When it comes to coupons they have 40,000 stores represented so that you can save even more.
- Using their direct link to the many stores they have on board.
- You can also link one or all your loyalty cards from the stores that participate on ibotta and get cash back.
- You can download the app and then submit any receipts from in-store shopping for some cash rebates.
As little as $10 can be deposited to your Venmo or paypal account. You can also convert your money into Gift cards.
5. MyPoints gives points for every purchase that are redeemable for gift cards, PayPal deposit, frequent flyer points or Visa prepaid card.
6. Ebates has over 1,200 stores represented online and offers as much as 25% in cash back rebates. Payout is every quarter for a minimum of $5. You can redeem via PayPal, check, or a gift sent to a family member or a charity of your choice. They have a $5 sign on and referrals bonus.
8. Extrabux will earn you between 1 and 30 percent cash back. Payout minimum is $10 redeemable ninety days after purchase. The money can be deposited into your Paypal account, credit card, check or charitable donation. Sign on bonus is $8 and they also offer discount codes and coupons.
9. Swagbucks For every dollar that you spend you will earn a swag buck. Each swag buck is worth $0.1. There are some stores that pay you a flat swag buck rate for the purchases you make. You can redeem your swag bucks whenever you prefer.
- How To Make Money Testing Free products from Home
- How To Make Money Participating in Paid Focus Groups